Regenerative Medicine Today had an opportunity to visit with the leadership of the North American Chapter of the Students and Young Investigators Section of the Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine International Society (SYIS-TERMIS) during the 2007 TERMIS North America Meeting that was held in Toronto in June 2007.
At the time of the meeting, the following SYIS-TERMIS North American Section Officers participated in the discussion:
- Tiffany Sellaro – Chair (now Past Chair)
- Alison McGuigan – Treasurer
- Jolene Valentin – Secretary
- Masoud Yeganegi – Scientific and Professional Development Committee Chair
- Doug Baumann – Meeting and Fundraising Committee Chair
For more information on the participants and their responsibilities and areas of study, please click here.
On the podcast, the SYIS-TERMIS-NA leadership reviews the vision and the operations of the Chapter and the benefits of students and post-doctoral fellows joining the Society.
For more information on TERMIS, click here.
Host John Murphy.
For more information about the McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine, visit: